Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Rajas Con Queso (Peppers with Cheese)
Make and share this Rajas Con Queso (Peppers With Cheese) recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic; saute 1 minute.
- Add bell peppers and poblanos; saute until tender, about 12 minutes.
- Add green onions; saute until tender, about 4 minutes.
- Add cheese and simmer until cheese melts.
- Stir in cilantro.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Delicious! It's colorful and cheesy. I made this with the poblano peppers and red, yellow and orange bell peppers. This is great with soft tortillas and sour cream. This is a fantastic way to use the garden peppers. Thanx for posting this!