Recipe by CunSwim
Chile poblanos with onions and creme. This is a recipe that is very easy to make, and depending on the chilies, can be very spicy or mild. If the chilies are too hot, add more cream.
Top Review by varinialuvsrichard
Wonderful recipe. I added some mostaccioli pasta and fresh mexican cream and cheese and omitted the corn. It was so delicious. I think next time I will add some shredded chicken with mozarella cheese. Two thumbs up!
- 29.58 ml olive oil or 29.58 ml butter
- 4-6 poblano chiles, peeled and deveined and sliced in 1/4 inch strips
- 1 large white onion, sliced in 1/4 inch rounds
- 14.79 ml chicken bouillon
- 236.59-354.88 ml corn kernel (optional)
- 236.59 ml sour cream