1/3 Photos of Rajas Con Crema
Chile poblanos with onions and creme. This is a recipe that is very easy to make, and depending on the chilies, can be very spicy or mild. If the chilies are too hot, add more cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sauté the chilies with the onions until soft, about 10 minutes.
- 2Add corn and chicken base and stir.
- 3Add the cream, let simmer 10 to 15 minutes.
- 4Serve warm with corn tortillas.
- 5Can be prepared ahead and reheated in the microwave.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rajas Con Crema
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.5
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 16.8 mg
- Sodium 38.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 2.0 g