1 hr 10 mins
Mister Chef Man's Note:
This recipe was adapted from a traditional rice pudding recipe. It will shock amaze your friends and family because it is just that good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slowly bring milk, rice, 3/4 of your cinnamon stick and a split vanilla bean (if you have it) to a boil and simmer for about 45 or 50 minutes.
- 2This will burn easily so use a heavy pot.
- 3While you are waiting grind the remaining 1/4 of cinnamon stick, allspice, cloves and the seeds from the cardimum pods.
- 4This is your spice mixture.
- 5When rice becomes very soft, remove the cinimon stick and vanilla bean (if you had one), combine together cream, egg yolks,vanilla (if you did not have a whole bean) spice mixture and sugar.
- 6Temper it with the hot milk and rice.
- 7Then add to rice mixture.
- 8Cook until it thickens.
- 9Pour it into your favorite seving dish, chill and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raj Rice Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.6
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 97.8 mg
- Sodium 69.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 18.0 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green cardamom pods