1/4 Photos of Raita (Yogurt-Dill Sauce)
Raita is an Indian condiment based on yogurt. It is not spicy at all, just very fresh and flavorful. From "Hands-Off Cooking" by Ann Martin Rolke.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the yogurt in a medium nonreactive bowl.
- 2Halve the cucumber lengthwise and scoop out the seeds.
- 3On the large holes of a box grater, grate the cucumber into the bowl of yogurt.
- 4Add the dill, salt, and cumin and stir well to combine.
- 5Refrigerate the sauce for at least 15 minutes for the flavors to combine.
- 6Serve cold.
- 7You can also add some halved cherry tomatoes for a colorful, quick salad.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raita (Yogurt-Dill Sauce)
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.7
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 11.9 mg
- Sodium 624.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 3.4 g