- Chop the tomatoes into inch dice.
- Chop the scallions diagonally including three inches of green.
- Place the oil, ginger, and cumin in a small skillet.
- Cook over low heat for one minute, stirring constantly.
- Scrape mixture in to a mixing bowl with a rubber spatula, add tomatoes, cucumber, scallions, and garlic. Stir well to combine.
- Add the remaining ingredients and fold gently to combine. Adjust the seasonings.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour but no longer than three.
- Stir well before serving.