Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are so easy, by using a muffin mix for the base.
- 1 (14 ounce) package banana muffin
- 1 cup milk chocolate-covered raisins
- PREHEAT oven to 400° F.
- Grease or paper-line 12 muffin cups.
- PREPARE muffin mix according to package directions; stir Raisinets into batter.
- Spoon into prepared muffin cups, filling 3/4 full.
- BAKE for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 5 minutes.
- Gently loosen and remove from pan.
- Cool on wire rack.
Oops! I made these months ago for the Bargain Basement game and apparently forgot to post my review. They were good, but not great, and the chocolate covered raisins all sunk to the bottom.