Raisin-Walnut Coffee Cake
- Preheat oven to 350°F Grease and flour a 9" square pan.
- Cream butter and 1 C sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Blend in yogurt.
- Sift flour with baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Blend into creamed mixture, mixing well.
- Spread half the batter in the pan.
- Mix nuts with remaining 1/2 C sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle nut mixture over batter in pan. Sprinkle raisins (craisins) over nut layer. Spoon remaining batter evenly over the top.
- Bake 40 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool in pan 10-15 minutes then remove and put on rack. Serve warm.