1/4 Photos of Raisin Walnut Biscotti
These are simple and wonderful. I got the recipe from a booklet put out by Diamond Walnuts and Sunmaid Raisins. Time is approximate, and includes both preparation and baking together.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Grease a large cookie sheet.
- 3In a large bowl, beat the butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla together.
- 4Stir in the flour, baking powder and cinnamon.
- 5Add the raisins and walnuts, and stir to blend.
- 6Divide the dough in half.
- 7Shape each half into a long loaf, about 1 1/2 inches thick.
- 8Place the logs onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- 9Flatten slightly.
- 10Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until firm.
- 11With a sharp knife, cut the loaves diagonally into 1/2 inch thick slices.
- 12Place the slices cut sided down back onto the cookie sheet.
- 13Bake for about 6 minutes, turn the cookies and bake for another 6 minutes or so until lightly browned.
- 14Cool on a rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raisin Walnut Biscotti
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.6
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 16.4 mg
- Sodium 43.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 2.0 g