Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are made in miniature muffin tins...great on a buffet table.. Sometimes, just before serving, I add a small dollop of cool whip...
- 85.04 g cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml butter, softened
- 236.59 ml all-purpose flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 177.44 ml light brown sugar, packed
- 14.79 ml butter, softened
- 78.07 ml chopped pecans
- 2.46 ml grated orange rind
- 2.46 ml vanilla extract
- 0.25 ml salt
- 78.07 ml raisins, chopped
- 78.07 ml chocolate chips
- Prepare cream cheese crust, 3 oz cream cheese, 1 cup flour and 1/2 cup butter.wrap and chill while making filling.
- to prepare raisin filling:.
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- beat egg with brown sugar, butter, orange peel, vanilla and salt till smooth,.
- Stir in raisin, chocolate pieces and pecans.
- Remove cream cheese dough from refrigerator and roll into 24 1" balls.Press and form into miniature muffin tins --
- Spoon filling into the pastry lined muffins cups.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes on rack before removing from cups to cool completely.