Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are made using Oatmeal Cookie Mix Oatmeal Cookie Mix and can be made with very short notice. This recipe is also from Make-A-Mix Cookery.
- 6 cups oatmeal cookie mix, Oatmeal Cookie Mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 -2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon clove
- 1 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line large cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add the cookie mix and add beaten eggs, milk and spices; stirring to blend well.
- Stir in the raisins and nuts.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart on baking sheets and bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until edges are browned.
- Remove to wire racks to cool.
Made this with your Oatmeal Cookie Mix & the cookies turned out just fine! I did cut the recipe in half this time around, but will be making these again several times over the next month! Being raisin-crazy as I am, I used another half cup of those tasties & also toasted the pecans before including them! Thanks for a great cookie! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my partners in the Aus/NZ Recipe Swap #22]