1/2 Photos of Raisin Rye Muffins
Sydney Mike's Note:
This recipe was found in the 2006 cookbook, Taste of Home, Everyday Light Meals. Any other dried fruit could be used here in place of the raisins!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Coat 6 muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- 4In a small bowl, whisk together water, honey, and canola oil until well combined; add mixture to dry ingredients, stirring until just moistened.
- 5Fold in raisins; fill the 6 muffin cups 2/3 full.
- 6Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until a tootpick comes out clean.
- 7Cool in the pan for 5 minutes; remove to a wire rack.
- 8Great served warm.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raisin Rye Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 160.1
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 220.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 2.0 g