Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This really good and easy cake recipe from Favorite Hometown Recipes from Temple Beth El Sisterhood, Bradford, PA 1983, I will post it as written by Betty Schecter, but I use vanilla pudding mix, not lemon.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour either a 10 inch tube pan or bundt pan.
- I use Bakers Joy spray,.
- In a large bowl combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, sour cream and vegetable oil.
- Blend well, then mix for 3 minutes at medium speed.
- Stir in raisins and walnuts.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan and continue cooling on cake rack.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.