Raisin-Pecan Ginger Muffins
- Add the first 4 ingredients to a bowl; stir to combine.
- Add the butter and molassess to a saucepan; cook and stir over medium until butter melts; remove from heat.
- Make a well in the center of the flour mixture; add molassess-butter mixture, buttermilk, and egg.
- Stir just until mixture is moistened (do not overmix).
- Add in pecans and raisins; gently fold to combine.
- Spoon mixture into greased muffin cups, filling 3/4 full.
- Bake at 325° for 18 minutes or until done.
- Serve warm with honey and/or butter.