Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I have never tried this recipe, but it looks good.
Make and share this Raisin Oatmeal Scones recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together dry ingredients.
- Cut in butter and raisins, stirring in enough sour milk until the dough is just moistened.
- Divide the dough in half.
- Flour hands and pat dough into 2 circles on a greased cookie sheet until the dough is about a half-inch thick.
- Cut dough into quarters and bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Brush egg on dough and then bake at 400 degrees until golden brown (about 10 more minutes).