1/1 Photo of Raisin Oat Cookies
These are the best oatmeal raisin cookies I have ever eaten. The secret ingredient which makes them so special is the coconut. Don't worry if you are not a coconut fan, most people are surprised to learn it is in the cookie, but it makes them taste great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Grease cookie sheets.
- 3Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- 4Mix in egg and vanilla.
- 5Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
- 6Add to mixture and mix well.
- 7Stir in raisins, oats and coconut.
- 8Drop by level tablespoon onto baking sheet.
- 9Bake 9-11 minutes or until lighlty brown.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raisin Oat Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (778 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.9
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 11.9 mg
- Sodium 55.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 1.0 g