Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is my sister Cheryl's recipe. Time are a guess and doesn't include chilling time of candy. On the yield I get different amounts since I sometimes make larger ones.
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 (16 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- Melt chocolate chips in top part of double boiler over hot water.
- Add condensed milk and cook for 10 minutes, or until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Add raisins and peanuts.
- Drop from tablespoon onto wax paper.
- Refrigerate until firm.