1/4 Photos of Raisin N' Nut Pull-Apart Coffee Cake
3 hrs 40 mins
Perfect for a potluck or family gathering. This old fashioned pull-apart sweetbread will serve a crowd. Sweetness at its best! From Land-O-Lakes Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1in 1 qt saucepan scald mild, stir in 1/4 cup butter until melted. cool to warm (105* to 115*F or 40* to 46*C).
- 2in large mixer bowl dissolve yeast in warm water. add cooled milk mixture, 2 cups flour, 1/4 cup sugar, egg and salt. beat at med speed scraping bowl often, until smooth.
- 3by hand stir in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
- 4turn dough onto lightly floured surface, knead until smooth and elastic (about 10 min).
- 5placed in greased bowl, turn greased side up. cover and let rise in warm place until double in size (about 1 1/2 hours).
- 6dough is ready if indentation remains when touched.
- 7punch down dough, divide in half.
- 8with floured hands, shape each half into 24 balls.
- 9in small bowl stir together, 1 cup sugar, pecans and cinnamon.
- 10dips balls first in melted butter then in sugar mixture.
- 11place 24 balls in bottom of greased 10"in tube pan or Bundt pan. (if removable bottom tube pan, line with aluminum foil).
- 12sprinkle with raisins, top with remaining 24 balls.
- 13cover, let rise until double in size (about 45 min).
- 14heat oven to 375*F.
- 15bake for 35-40 minutes or until coffee cake sounds hollow when tapped (cover with aluminum foil if coffee cake browns too quickly).
- 16immediately invert pan on heat-proof serving plate. let pan stand 1 minute, to allow sugar mixture to drizzle over cake.
- 17remove pan, and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raisin N' Nut Pull-Apart Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1352 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4635.7
- Calories from Fat 1766
- Total Fat 196.2 g
- Saturated Fat 98.7 g
- Cholesterol 611.7 mg
- Sodium 2356.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 666.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 23.2 g
- Sugars 296.5 g
- Protein 71.2 g