1/1 Photo of Raisin Molasses Sugar Cookies
A favorite holiday cookie at our house.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2In large bowl, cream together shortening and 1 cup sugar.
- 3Add molasses, egg, and vanilla; beat until well blended.
- 4In a seperate bowl combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, ginger and salt.
- 5Stir flour mixture into molasses mixture; mix well.
- 6Stir in raisins and walnuts.
- 7Form into 1-inch balls and roll in additional 1/4 cup sugar.
- 8Place 2-inches apart on cookie sheet.
- 9Slightly flatten with the bottom of glass.
- 10Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- 11Let stand on cookie sheet for 1 minute.
- 12Remove to wire rack and cool.
- 13*If cookie dough is too soft to handle, cover and freeze for 10 before rolling into balls.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raisin Molasses Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (903 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.8
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.8 mg
- Sodium 54.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 1.1 g