Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this recipe on the internet and made them this past weekend. They are wonderful!
Make and share this Raisin Maple Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line a muffin pan with paper baking cups.
- In a large bowl combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- In another bowl combine the milk, melted butter, syrup and egg.
- Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fold in the raisins.
- Pour the batter into the muffin cups and sprinkle the tops with light brown sugar.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until done. Cool 5 minutes before removing from pan.
Yum - tasty muffins! These baked up light and moist and the raisin and maple flavors are great together. I had to soak my raisins in a little hot water to plump them up (they were really dry), otherwise made just as directed. Next time I may add some walnuts too. Thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for Fall Pick-A-Chef 2011