Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Can assemble this the night before and keep in the refrigerator overnight.
Top Review by CookieMonster2323
Smells great and looks beautiful! I tried making this off of the Campbell's Kitchen website, but it didn't include the note about removing it from the fridge 20 minutes before baking. I'm sure that's the reason mine still wasn't fully cooked after 50 minutes. I'll definitely remember your tip when I try it again! Thank you!
- 1 loaf cinnamon raisin bread, cubed
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- powdered sugar
- maple syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the bread cubes in a greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, and vanilla.
- Pour egg mixture evenly over the bread cubes.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator 20 minutes before baking; preheat oven to 350°.
- Bake, uncovered, for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Serve with maple syrup, if desired.