Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Can assemble this the night before and keep in the refrigerator overnight.
Make and share this Raisin French Toast Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Put the bread cubes in a greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, and vanilla.
- Pour egg mixture evenly over the bread cubes.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator 20 minutes before baking; preheat oven to 350°.
- Bake, uncovered, for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Serve with maple syrup, if desired.