1 hr 10 mins
Can assemble this the night before and keep in the refrigerator overnight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the bread cubes in a greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- 2In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, and vanilla.
- 3Pour egg mixture evenly over the bread cubes.
- 4Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
- 5Remove from refrigerator 20 minutes before baking; preheat oven to 350°.
- 6Bake, uncovered, for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- 8Serve with maple syrup, if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raisin French Toast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.6
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 228.5 mg
- Sodium 129.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 10.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cinnamon raisin bread