1/1 Photo of Raisin Cupcakes
These cupcakes are so moist and delicious, perfect with coffee and to guests, I like the adult rum version but orange juice will work fine also :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2Line 16 standard-size muffin cups.
- 3In a saucepan, bring raisins and rum just to a simmer over medium heat; remove from heat.
- 4In a small bowl combine the flour with baking powder and cinnamon.
- 5In another bowl beat together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 6Add eggs and vanilla, beat well.
- 7Alternately stir in flour mixture and milk into butter mixture beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- 8Drain raisins and discard soaking liquid, then stir raisins into batter.
- 9Spoon batter into prepared muffin pan filling three-quarters full.
- 10Bake cupcakes about 20 minutes or until lightly browned and cupcakes test done.
- 11Cool then transfer to a rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raisin Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.7
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 59.1 mg
- Sodium 105.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 18.0 g
- Protein 3.4 g