Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are different because they have banana in them!
- 1⁄4 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup unbleached flour
- 1⁄4 cup wheat germ
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3⁄4 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cream together banana and oil.
- Beat in egg and juice concentrate.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Drop batter by teaspoonfuls onto nonstick cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.