1/3 Photos of Raisin-Cinnamon-Scones With Sesame-Caramel-Chunks
I came up with recipe myself when looking for a special sweet treat this weekend. It is very easy to prepare and also quite low in sugar, which makes it a little less sinful. I hope you will enjoy these as much as I do. If you cant find sesame-caramel bars, you might substitute some honey plus sesame seeds for them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F.
- 2In a bowl mix together flour, baking powder, sugar and cinnamon. Add oil and stir to combine.
- 3Fold in raisins and crushed sesame caramel bars (or 1tbs honey plus a generous tbs of sesame seeds).
- 4Now add both liquids and stir to combine. Knead into a soft dough. If it is too sticky add more flour, if it is too dry add some more milk.
- 5Pat out dough on a floured surface and cut out scones of desired seize ( I use a regular glass for cutting).
- 6Place on a paper-lined baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes until baked through and golden brown.
- 7Enjoy! :).
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raisin-Cinnamon-Scones With Sesame-Caramel-Chunks
Serving Size: 1 (398 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.9
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 1.7 mg
- Sodium 117.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 5.4 g