I adapted this recipe from a Extra Light Biscuit recipe in a cook book called Feasting Naturally . I added more wet substances and the outcome was great.
- Mix dry ingredients in mixing bowl (I use a fork).
- cut in butter, and mix with fork until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add raisins and make sure they are evenly dispersed.
- Add honey and yogurt while mixing.
- Dish out a spoonful into muffin tray and bake at approximately 425 F degrees for about 15-20 minutes or until golden brown on the top.
- Note: I have made different versions of this recipe (adding dried currants as well as raisins).