1/1 Photo of Raisin Cinnamon Scones
Frank Troy's Note:
I adapted this recipe from a Extra Light Biscuit recipe in a cook book called Feasting Naturally . I added more wet substances and the outcome was great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix dry ingredients in mixing bowl (I use a fork).
- 2cut in butter, and mix with fork until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- 3Add raisins and make sure they are evenly dispersed.
- 4Add honey and yogurt while mixing.
- 5Dish out a spoonful into muffin tray and bake at approximately 425 F degrees for about 15-20 minutes or until golden brown on the top.
- 6Note: I have made different versions of this recipe (adding dried currants as well as raisins).
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raisin Cinnamon Scones
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.0
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 12.8 mg
- Sodium 375.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 3.1 g