1/1 Photo of Raisin, Cinnamon, Pecan Quick Bread
1 hr 10 mins
Healthy Debbie's Note:
I just made this outstanding quick bread. It's very flavorful and a great starter for breakfast. Gets the day off right! This recipe is from the American Institute for Cancer Research and it appeared on the Internet on February 10, 2009. Their site is http://www.aicr.org Try it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.Stir together whole-wheat flour, pastry flour, sugar, baking soda and baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- 2Using a separate bowl, combine wheat bran, canola oil, raisins and hot water. Add egg whites and vanilla. Beat well.
- 3Add nuts and dry ingredients. Stir until all ingredients are moist. Spray bread pan (9 X 5 X 3) with cooking spray and spread batter in pan.
- 4Bake 45-55 minutes. Let cool before slicing.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raisin, Cinnamon, Pecan Quick Bread
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.3
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 42.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 3.1 g