Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are so good
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and ginger.
- Stir carrots, raisins and nuts.
- Separately combine undrained pineapple, eggs, butter and vanilla.
- Stir into dry ingredients, until just blended.
- Spoon into sprayed or greased muffin tin.
- Bake in 375° oven 20-30 minutes.
- Turn out onto rack to cool.
I liked these muffins, but would have liked to have had a little more cinnnamon in them. I tend to lean toward spicier muffins. Overall, I enjoyed the taste and texture.
A different carrot muffin with a great taste and wonderfull smell coming out of the oven......very easy to make.
These were excellent!! Just delicious,the only thing I changed was omit the raisins, will make again