Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
I found this recipe on a can of Carnation Evaporated Milk. It's very easy to make and just delicious. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 12" x 8" baking dish.
- Combine bread and raisins in a large bowl.
- Combine evaporated milk, eggs, butter, brown sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon and nutmeg in a medium bowl.
- Pour egg mixture over bread mixture, combine well.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until center is set.
- Serve warm with a caramel sauce if desired.