1 hr 5 mins
Happy Hippie's Note:
I found this recipe on a can of Carnation Evaporated Milk. It's very easy to make and just delicious. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 12" x 8" baking dish.
- 3Combine bread and raisins in a large bowl.
- 4Combine evaporated milk, eggs, butter, brown sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon and nutmeg in a medium bowl.
- 5Pour egg mixture over bread mixture, combine well.
- 6Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- 7Let stand for 10 minutes.
- 8Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until center is set.
- 9Serve warm with a caramel sauce if desired.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raisin Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 471.1
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 145.6 mg
- Sodium 516.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 33.1 g
- Protein 13.3 g