Recipe by hollyberry
From Kellogg's. Very nice!
Top Tweak by justapuppet1
This was sooo good AND easy. I altered it a tiny bit by exchanging the ratio of oil for applesauce, using a cup of milk, and a quarter cup of water, a tbsp of vanilla extract, using half the amount of sugar, letting my 5yr old niece add pecan bits and my 3 yr old niece add cinnamon, and finally omitting the topping. Sounds like a lot, but it was very little, and it was AMAZING!! Thank you for adding this to the recipes. BTW, it soaked (open air) for a couple of hours b/c I needed to get them to school.
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3 cups kellogg's Raisin Bran cereal
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, combine 1 tbsp sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, 1/2 cup sugar, salt and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cereal and milk. Let stand about 2 minutes or until cereal is softened. Add egg and oil. Beat well.
- Add flour mixture to cereal mixture and stir just until combined. Scoop into lined muffin cups. Sprinkle evenly with topping.
- Bake approximately 25 minutes, or until tester comes out clean.