Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Kellogg's. Very nice!
Make and share this Raisin Bran Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, combine 1 tbsp sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, 1/2 cup sugar, salt and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cereal and milk. Let stand about 2 minutes or until cereal is softened. Add egg and oil. Beat well.
- Add flour mixture to cereal mixture and stir just until combined. Scoop into lined muffin cups. Sprinkle evenly with topping.
- Bake approximately 25 minutes, or until tester comes out clean.
Wonderful, and healthier than most Raisin Bran muffin recipes! I switched out the oil for an equal amount of unsweetened applesauce and added cinnamon to the mix, and it worked out great. Next time, I might add some nutmeg...
Easy to make and very delicious! Who knew raisin bran could taste so good?
I loved them! Tender, moist! I, too, added cinammon to the mixture (an on top!). I also added a couple scoops of peanut butter and some banana extract for flavor....they turned out great! Also, I used almond milk, instead of regular milk....everything turned out perfectly!!!