Recipe by kindcook
These are yummy and healthy, meaning that they will not be as sugary sweet and light as other muffins, which is why we love them. Great warm with a pat of butter. My family often requests these for breakfast. Enjoy everybody!
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2⁄3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 cups Raisin Bran cereal
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
- Beat egg in small bowl, then stir in milk and oil.
- Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened.
- (batter will be lumpy).
- Stir in cereal.
- Spoon batter into muffin pan that has been sprayed with no stick cooking spray filling each cup 2/3 full.
- Bake at 400 degrees 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned.