Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
In ‘300 Best Bread Machine Recipes’
1 1/2 Pound Loaf
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon light molasses
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups bread flour
- 1⁄2 cup all-bran cereal
- 1⁄4 cup wheat bran
- 3⁄4 cup raisins
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons bread machine yeast or 1 1⁄4 teaspoons instant yeast
- Measure ingredients into baking pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Insert pan into the oven chamber.
- Select Whole Wheat Cycle.
- When the baking cycle ends, immediately remove the bread from the pan and place it on a rack.
- Let cool to room temperature before slicing.