Recipe by Dancer^
A twist on the old peanut butter and banana sandwich.
Top Review by Ilysse
Yummy! I had this for breakfast yesterday morning. I get this really yummy peanut butter with flax and wheat germ in it. I used a whole grain wrap and this made a yummy breakfast. Also good for lunch, dinner or a snack. Thanks for posting this great anytime sandwich. Actually, I think I'll go make one now :-)
Directions See How It's Made
- For each sandwich, spread 1 side of 1 tortilla with 1/4 cup peanut butter.
- Cover with half of 1 sliced banana and sprinkle with 1-1/2 tablespoons raisins.
- Roll tortilla up tightly; cut in half to serve.
- Repeat to make 3 more sandwiches.
- Sandwiches can be made up to 12 hours in advance, wrapped tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerated.