A twist on the old peanut butter and banana sandwich.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For each sandwich, spread 1 side of 1 tortilla with 1/4 cup peanut butter.
- 2Cover with half of 1 sliced banana and sprinkle with 1-1/2 tablespoons raisins.
- 3Roll tortilla up tightly; cut in half to serve.
- 4Repeat to make 3 more sandwiches.
- 5Sandwiches can be made up to 12 hours in advance, wrapped tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerated.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raisin-banana Tortilla Roll-up
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 635.4
- Calories from Fat 326
- Total Fat 36.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 532.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 21.9 g
- Protein 21.5 g