Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A twist on the old peanut butter and banana sandwich.
Make and share this Raisin-banana Tortilla Roll-up recipe from Food.com.
- For each sandwich, spread 1 side of 1 tortilla with 1/4 cup peanut butter.
- Cover with half of 1 sliced banana and sprinkle with 1-1/2 tablespoons raisins.
- Roll tortilla up tightly; cut in half to serve.
- Repeat to make 3 more sandwiches.
- Sandwiches can be made up to 12 hours in advance, wrapped tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerated.
Yummy! I had this for breakfast yesterday morning. I get this really yummy peanut butter with flax and wheat germ in it. I used a whole grain wrap and this made a yummy breakfast. Also good for lunch, dinner or a snack. Thanks for posting this great anytime sandwich. Actually, I think I'll go make one now :-)
I fully agree with the first reviewer - This is addictive and I prepare it the same way as the first reviewer, Mercy, has stated.
OK...I am a peanut butter addict. I love this wrap and make it often! Sometimes I add a dribble of honey or syrup and there are times that I mash the banana with the peanut butter to make a spreadable paste. For a messy gooey treat I roll the tortilla like an eggroll and pop it it in my Foreman grill for a minute or two until it is warm and the tortilla has grill marks. Thank you for posting one of my favorites!