Recipe by hannahactually
These make a delicious, healthy breakfast, snack, or even dessert! Recipe Source: Sun-Maid Raisins
- 4 6-inch whole wheat tortilla
- 2 tablespoons low-fat cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1 cup finely chopped or coarsely-grated apple (about 1 medium-sized apple)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and honey.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Stir in raisins and apples.
- Divide raisin-apple-cream mixture evenly among four tortillas.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Roll tortillas up.
- Place tortillas seam-side down on a microwave-safe plate.
- Heat each roll in microwave on half power for one minute or until warmed through.