Prep 7 mins
Cook 1 min
These make a delicious, healthy breakfast, snack, or even dessert! Recipe Source: Sun-Maid Raisins
Make and share this Raisin-Apple Tortilla Roll-Ups recipe from Food.com.
- 4 6-inch whole wheat tortilla
- 2 tablespoons low-fat cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1 cup finely chopped or coarsely-grated apple (about 1 medium-sized apple)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon sugar
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and honey.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Stir in raisins and apples.
- Divide raisin-apple-cream mixture evenly among four tortillas.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Roll tortillas up.
- Place tortillas seam-side down on a microwave-safe plate.
- Heat each roll in microwave on half power for one minute or until warmed through.
These are absolutely delicious! I put them in my kids' lunchboxes, and they were a big hit. These are so sweet, they are like a yummy dessert. Thank you so much for posting!
These are so good and so easy to make. I used a burrito size tortilla because that was what I had, doubled the cream cheese and honey and used cranberries, which is also what I had. I also graded my apple which worked very well instead of chopping. This was a wonderful little snack. This is something I'll keep back for the grandkids when they come to visit. Thanks