These make a delicious, healthy breakfast, snack, or even dessert! Recipe Source: Sun-Maid Raisins
Make and share this Raisin-Apple Tortilla Roll-Ups recipe from Food.com.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and honey.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Stir in raisins and apples.
- Divide raisin-apple-cream mixture evenly among four tortillas.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Roll tortillas up.
- Place tortillas seam-side down on a microwave-safe plate.
- Heat each roll in microwave on half power for one minute or until warmed through.