Prep 18 mins
Cook 0 mins
Kids love this recipe. You may want more and more.
Make and share this Raisin and oat with strawberry Parfait recipe from Food.com.
- 3 strawberries, chopped into little pieces
- 3 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 1 raisin 'n oat granola cereal, bar
- 3 ounces mixed berry juice
- 4 almonds
- 3 blueberries
- crushed pineapple, with juice (optional)
- Get 3 of each: Strawberries, Blueberries,and Pineapples (If Wanted, your choice.) Put fruits in the blender And press"liqiufy" (pulse) for 5 minutes.
- Before pouring, put yogurt in.
- Then Pour.
- Next put on Nuts.
- Put nuts on like this (these /, are nuts.////.) Now, Granola.
- Break it in half then pour it in.
The result was very good. I'm sure no one has made this recipe because of how it is written. I will submit my correction. Here is what I did, I blended 4 strawberries, 3 cubes fresh pineapple each about the size of a strawberry, and I did not have blueberries so I added a blueberry preserve in about the same amount as each type of fruit. I blended them with the liquid from the yogurt that settles on the top as I did not have any berry juice. I used plain Balkan (thick) yogurt and layered it with the puree and Mom's Simple Granola without raisins. I didn't add the almonds as the granola had a large amount already.