Recipe by Kaila Chef Trawitzki
Kids love this recipe. You may want more and more.
Top Review by UmmBinat
The result was very good. I'm sure no one has made this recipe because of how it is written. I will submit my correction. Here is what I did, I blended 4 strawberries, 3 cubes fresh pineapple each about the size of a strawberry, and I did not have blueberries so I added a blueberry preserve in about the same amount as each type of fruit. I blended them with the liquid from the yogurt that settles on the top as I did not have any berry juice. I used plain Balkan (thick) yogurt and layered it with the puree and Recipe #395879 without raisins. I didn't add the almonds as the granola had a large amount already.
- 3 strawberries, chopped into little pieces
- 3 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 1 raisin 'n oat granola cereal, bar
- 3 ounces mixed berry juice
- 4 almonds
- 3 blueberries
- crushed pineapple, with juice (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Get 3 of each: Strawberries, Blueberries,and Pineapples (If Wanted, your choice.) Put fruits in the blender And press"liqiufy" (pulse) for 5 minutes.
- Before pouring, put yogurt in.
- Then Pour.
- Next put on Nuts.
- Put nuts on like this (these /, are nuts.////.) Now, Granola.
- Break it in half then pour it in.