I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Tops courtesy of Flour Advisory Bureau.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. In a large bowl combine the butter, sugars and vanilla and beat together with a wooden spoon until light and fluffy.
- 2Add the beaten egg and mashed banana and mix together. Then stir in the flour and raisins until well mixed and all the flour is incorporated.
- 3Using a spoon divide the mixture into 16 equal amounts and place on lightly greased baking trays leaving space in between each to allow for spreading during cooking.
- 4Top each cookie with a banana chip then bake in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 2-3 minutes before removing from the baking trays and transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- 5Cook's Tip: These will store for 1-2 days in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raisin and Banana Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.2
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 23.3 mg
- Sodium 156.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: