Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Tops courtesy of Flour Advisory Bureau.
Make and share this Raisin and Banana Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350. In a large bowl combine the butter, sugars and vanilla and beat together with a wooden spoon until light and fluffy.
- Add the beaten egg and mashed banana and mix together. Then stir in the flour and raisins until well mixed and all the flour is incorporated.
- Using a spoon divide the mixture into 16 equal amounts and place on lightly greased baking trays leaving space in between each to allow for spreading during cooking.
- Top each cookie with a banana chip then bake in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 2-3 minutes before removing from the baking trays and transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Cook's Tip: These will store for 1-2 days in an airtight container.