My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix 2 cups flour with yeast. In large saucepan, stir water, milk, butter, sugar and salt over low heat until butter melts.
- 2Cool for about 5 minutes.
- 3Add flour and yeast. add remaining flour, raisins, almonds and eggs.
- 4Dough will be stiff.
- 5Knead on a floured board until dough is smooth and elastic and raisins are well distributed.
- 6Coat the inside of 2 1-pound coffee cans with small amount of oil.
- 7(Author sprayed with Pam). Divide dough in half. Place half in each can. Cover cans with plastic tops.
- 8let rise in warm place until dough reaches to about 1" from top.
- 9Remove plastic tops.
- 10Bake at 375 F. for about 35 minutes, or until top sounds hollow when tapped.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raisin-Almond Bread
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.5
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 44.7 mg
- Sodium 223.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 4.6 g