Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I got this from MR.FOOD, haven't tried it yet, but sounds like my kind of food. Cook time includes marinade time.
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 sirloin steaks (We like Petite Sirloin)
- In large ziploc bag, combine salsa, ketchup, brown sugar, and mustard; mix well.
- Add the steaks; turn to coat the steaks.
- Marinade in refrigerate for 2- 3 hours.
- Turning occasionally.
- Preheat broiler.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil and then spray the foil.
- Place steaks on pan, discarding marinade.
- Broil for 6- 8 minutes per side for medium rare or til your liking.