Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Good tasting easy to make soup. It came from a church friend of mine, who gave it to me when I moved. It goes well with the Cheese and Garlic Drop Biscuits recipe on this site or store bought refridgerator type butter biscuits. I substituted left over meatless spaghetti sauce for the pizza sauce and Stagg Chili Laredo beans for the S&W Southwest beans.
- 1 -2 lb ground beef
- 1 (12 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) cans&w southwest beans
- 3 stalks celery, sliced
- 3 small carrots, sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 cups beef broth
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- black pepper (NO SALT/ do not add any salt)
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can green chilies
- Brown beef.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Simmer until vegetables are tender.