Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sort of like a Chunky Monkey smoothie, but without the chunky, easy on the monkey.
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunk
- 1⁄2 banana
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup non-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup ice
- Combine ingredients in blender.
- Mix until smooth and frothy.
This smoothie was outstanding! I make a lot of smoothies and this flavor combination is superb!! I used cream of coconut to give it just a little bit more sweet and creaminess. I loved it!
Wow! This is a new favorite. I love the tropical flavor. it's a perfect blend, just right for an island girl.