1/1 Photo of Rainforest Cafe Rasta Pasta for Two or Three
Fast, easy and can easily be doubled. Makes two large servings
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) box bow tie pasta
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1 medium red pepper, roasted (you can purchase roasted peppers in jars at your grocers)
- 1 cup grilled chicken, sliced into 1/2 inch wide strips
- 1 cup prepared alfredo sauce
- 1/8 cup basil pesto
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons shredded parmesan cheese
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2In a large skillet saute the garlic in olive oil.
- 3Add spinach and broccoli, red pepper and grilled chicken.
- 4Toss to combine.
- 5Stir in Alfredo sauce and pesto, simmer for 5 minutes.
- 6Drain pasta and pour into a bowl.
- 7Top with sauce and toss well.
- 8Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rainforest Cafe Rasta Pasta for Two or Three
Serving Size: 1 (-475 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 529.3
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 97.2 mg
- Sodium 74.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 19.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: