Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
Directly from the Rain forest Cafe Safari Club publication, "The Leaf". I haven't tried it, but it's the real thing! (Unknown cook/preparation time).
- 4 ounces penne pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil (drained)
- 1 1⁄2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 8 shrimp, tails off (peeled and deveined)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 cup prepared alfredo sauce
- 1 tablespoon shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup peas (fresh or frozen-thawed)
- 2 pieces garlic bread (or focaccia triangles)
- Prepare penne as directed.
- While penne is cooking, heat olive oil in heavy sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add sun dried tomatoes, mushroom and shrimp. Sauté for one minute. Add garlic sauté until garlic is golden-brown and shrimp are cooked through.
- Add Alfredo sauce and peas, stirring frequently until sauce is warm.
- Remove from heat and add drained penne to pan, stirring until pastia is well-cooked.
- Divide between 2 bowls and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately with focaccia triangles or garlic bread.
Yum Yum!!!This is a fabulous meal,I made a salad and garlic bread and that made it a great meal.Thanks so much,Darlene