Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A healthier sandwich choice.
Make and share this Rainbow Wraps recipe from Food.com.
- 4 whole wheat tortillas or 4 spinach tortillas
- 4 slices smoked turkey
- 4 slices monterey jack cheese or 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 4 teaspoons lightly toasted walnuts
- 4 teaspoons dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 ripe avocado, sliced
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise (optional)
- Lay each wrap on a clean work surface and spread mayonnaise the top with 1 slice turkey, 1 slice cheese, 1/4 cup baby spinach leaves, 1 teaspoon pecans, 1 teaspoon cranberries and 1/4 of the avocado slices. Roll into a cylinder and serve.