Prep 12 mins
Cook 0 mins
"5 a day" in one wrap: spinach, yellow pepper, red pepper, cucumber, and carrots. From First for Women, 6/27/11.
- 29.58 ml Dijon mustard
- 29.58 ml low-fat ranch dressing
- 9.85 ml honey
- 2 ten-inch large whole wheat tortillas or 2 regular flour tortillas or 2 Sandwich wraps
- 473.18 ml green leaf lettuce, torn
- 236.59 ml baby spinach leaves
- 1 yellow pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 red pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 seedless cucumber, cut into sticks
- 8 sprig parsley
- 118.29 ml shredded carrot
- 1 scallion, sliced
- In bowl, combine Dijon mustard, ranch dressing and honey; spread evenly over tortillas.
- Add lettuce, spinach, peppers, cucumbers and parsley to tortillas. Sprinkle with carrots and scallions.
- Fold and roll tortillas to secure filling. Cut each wrap in half and serve.
Delicious and healthy, a great combination! I halved the recipe for one wrap. The only thing I didn't have was the yellow bell pepper, so I doubled up on the red. I will be using this recipe for lunches often, I'm sure. The only change I'll make is to omit the ranch dressing, because I think the Dijon and honey combination would be perfect alone. Thanks! Made for 123 Hits tag game.
Dinner last night was quick, simple and yummy. I made these wraps and served with some potato salad that was already made. My only change was to use an almost fat free Tangerine Lime dressing which is my current passion for pretty much everything. The wraps are fresh, with lovely crisp bits and lots of good taste. Will surely make these again. :D
used rice paper rolls was very good lunch