Recipe by KateL
"5 a day" in one wrap: spinach, yellow pepper, red pepper, cucumber, and carrots. From First for Women, 6/27/11.
Top Review by LifeIsGood
Delicious and healthy, a great combination! I halved the recipe for one wrap. The only thing I didn't have was the yellow bell pepper, so I doubled up on the red. I will be using this recipe for lunches often, I'm sure. The only change I'll make is to omit the ranch dressing, because I think the Dijon and honey combination would be perfect alone. Thanks! Made for 123 Hits tag game.
- 29.58 ml Dijon mustard
- 29.58 ml low-fat ranch dressing
- 9.85 ml honey
- 2 ten-inch large whole wheat tortillas or 2 regular flour tortillas or 2 Sandwich wraps
- 473.18 ml green leaf lettuce, torn
- 236.59 ml baby spinach leaves
- 1 yellow pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 red pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 seedless cucumber, cut into sticks
- 8 sprig parsley
- 118.29 ml shredded carrot
- 1 scallion, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- In bowl, combine Dijon mustard, ranch dressing and honey; spread evenly over tortillas.
- Add lettuce, spinach, peppers, cucumbers and parsley to tortillas. Sprinkle with carrots and scallions.
- Fold and roll tortillas to secure filling. Cut each wrap in half and serve.