"5 a day" in one wrap: spinach, yellow pepper, red pepper, cucumber, and carrots. From First for Women, 6/27/11.
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons low-fat ranch dressing
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 ten-inch large whole wheat tortillas or 2 regular flour tortillas or 2 Sandwich wraps
- 2 cups green leaf lettuce, torn
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 yellow pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 red pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1⁄2 seedless cucumber, cut into sticks
- 8 sprigs parsley
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- 1 scallion, sliced
- In bowl, combine Dijon mustard, ranch dressing and honey; spread evenly over tortillas.
- Add lettuce, spinach, peppers, cucumbers and parsley to tortillas. Sprinkle with carrots and scallions.
- Fold and roll tortillas to secure filling. Cut each wrap in half and serve.