Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I wanted to create a recipe that could cover up the taste of the fish, while keeping it healthy. This tasted awesome! I look forward to getting your feedback.
- 4 fillet rainbow trout
- fresh cracked pepper
- 1⁄4 cup sweet white wine
- 3 tablespoons melted butter substitute
- 4 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1⁄3 cup honey mustard
- 2 tablespoons oregano
- 1⁄2 cup parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 1⁄2 a lemon
- Set the broiler on hi.
- Combine the wine, butter, garlic, mustard, oregano in a bowl and combine.
- Place the four fillets in a glass bowl.
- Add fresh cracked pepper on fish.
- Pour wine mixture over the fish.
- Broil the fish for 5-7 minutes.
- Add the cheese and lemon juice.
- Broil until cheese begins to brown.