Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. A very tender and tasty foil wrapped Tilapia that looks beautiful when you present it at the table. The flavors are incredible!
- Place a sheet of aluminum foil down and lightly coat with olive oil. Place 2 pieces of Tilapia on foil and season with 1/2 mixture of lime juice and paprika.
- Dice tomato, chives,red pepper and italian peppers very small set aside.
- Starting at one end of the fillet place rows of red pepper,banana pepper, parsley, tomato and chives. Repeat on the other fillet. Use only 1/2 of the ingredients savings the other 1/2 for the other 2 fillets in the other pouch. Repeat this with the second aluminum foil and 2 pieces of Tilapia.
- Fold over the aluminum foil and seal pouches and seal the ends. Poke 2 holes in each for steam to escape. Place on a cookie sheet and bake 350 degrees 30 minutes.
- Carefully slide a spatula under fillets to plate to keep rainbow pattern. Very pretty. Really good.