Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
There are several Rainbow Soups on Recipezaar but none like this that I could find. This was a kind of clean the fridge soup but it can readilly be duplicated - We enjoyed and I hope that you will too. It may be vegetarian by using vegetable stock instead of the chicken stock. It is a very easy, quick soup to make. Add more spice if you wish.
- 900 ml chicken stock
- 450 ml water
- 2 medium sweet onions, cleaned & chopped
- 3 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mixed sweet pepper, chopped
- 2 leeks, cleaned & Chopped (optional)
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- salt & pepper
- Mix all the ingredients together in a pot.
- Bring to a boil & simmer for 20 minutes.