Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
I love this tangy summer salad. It's from the Favorite Brand Name Cookbook.
- 8 ounces uncooked tricolor corkscrew macaroni, cooked, rinsed, drained and cooled
- 2 (4 1/2 ounce) cans medium shrimp, drained or 1⁄2 lb cooked fresh shrimp, peeled and cleaned
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup French dressing
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sliced pimento stuffed olives
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- lettuce leaf
- grapes (optional)
- lemon peel strip (optional)
- Combine pasta, shrimp, walnuts, salad dressing, mayo, olives and onion in large bowl; toss gently to coat.
- Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Serve over lettuce. Garnish with grapes and lemon peel.